Amazon Fire TV stick:
Amazon Fire TV stick is one of the best media streaming portable device currently available. It comes with one Alexa enabled remote control that can do voice search , but if you want to type using that remote, it is not an easy task. In this post, we are going to show you one third party mini keyboard that can be connected with the Fire TV stick via bluetooth.
Size : The size of iPazzPort Fire stick keyboard is 5.9 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches and weight is only 4.8 ounces.
Design : iPazzPort Fire Stick keyboard is a QWERTY keyboard . It has a silicone sleeve included that can hold the Amazon remote and iPazzPort together. So both things are combined together for ease of use .
Connectivity : Connection is done via bluetooth. Range is up to 30 ft.
How to connect to Fire TV Stick :
- The connection process is same as other bluetooth keyboards . First turn on the keyboard using the side key and press “Fn+ BT” button simultaneously for a couple of seconds . The blue light will start blinking on one end.
- Now use the fire stick remote and go to Settings -> Controllers and Bluetooth Devices -> Other bluetooth Devices
- Click on “Add bluetooth device” and select “iPazzPort Bluetooth” from the list.
- Click on it. It will ask you to enter some text for verify, enter on the keyboard and press enter to connect.
- From next time, it will automatically connect.
- It requires 2 AAA battery to operate. Battery is not included with the package.
- You can connect it to any other bluetooth devices or Streaming device like Roku same way.
- For youtube app, bluetooth keyboard doesnot work. They provides one onscreen keyboard, that should be used. You can use the arrow and enter key to select character from that keyboard.